Game InfoLETHAL. BLOODTHIRSTY. RELENTLESS.
In partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products and developed by critically acclaimed studio Gearbox Software, Aliens: Colonial Marines will bring new levels of bone-chilling suspense and adrenaline-filled action as an authentic addition to the renowned ALIENS franchise canon. The game pits players against the universe’s ultimate alien killing machines, the Xenomorphs, with stunning visuals and adrenaline pumping action, delivering breathtakingly immersive single, cooperative and competitive multi-player modes.
StoryAliens: Colonial Marines begins with an ostensibly abandoned ship, the U.S.S. Sulaco, recovered in orbit around LV-426. Players lead a group of highly trained United States Colonial Marines as they board the deserted craft to uncover the fate of the crew. They will have to fight to survive unspeakable horrors and their own anxieties as they chase down the truth behind a galaxy-spanning deception that places humanity at the mercy of the most murderous and deadly species in the universe.
- Enlist in the Colonial Marine Corps. - Get tooled up with classic Colonial Marine weapons including pulse rifles, motion trackers and flamethrowers.
- The most authentic Aliens experience ever. - A true video game continuation to James Cameron’s classic ALIENS™. Enter an eerie, atmospheric world where any moment could bring your death.
- Drop-in/Drop-out co-operative gameplay. - Gearbox, the masters of co-op bring their expertise to the Aliens universe. Xenos getting too tough? Call up your buddies so they can drop in with extra firepower.
- Badass competitive multiplayer. - Play as Xenomorphs or Marines in a range of thrilling game modes. Xeno players will have to focus on agile movement and timing of quick, devastating attacks. Marines take them on with teamwork and incredible firepower.
- Loadouts and upgrades. - Create your perfect killing machine. Earn experience to get perks, new weapons and new looks for your squad.
- Don't forget to help make an impact with the pending lawsuit (class action case) Jul 13
- Gearbox and SEGA respond to Aliens: Colonial Marines lawsuit and accusations of false advertising Jul 9
- Rumor: Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Stasis Interrupted' DLC in development, according to trophies Jul 9
- TimeGate Studios, co-developer of Aliens: Colonial Marines, reportedly lays off entire staff May 10
Whoa, wasn't Aliens: Colonial Marines a bad game and everyone was quite happy ignoring the fact that it ever... posted Jul 08, 13 9:07am
Today, SEGA finally confirms that Aliens: Colonial Marines is no longer in development for Wii U. Sometimes, it's... posted Apr 05, 13 12:27pm
February was a great month for new software releases, especially when you finally manage to dethrone the... posted Mar 15, 13 10:56am
Aliens: Colonial Marines is getting another patch, which is already deploying to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360... posted Mar 08, 13 4:46pm
Houston-based TimeGate Studios has been hit with layoffs, president Adel Chaveleh confirmed. It's incredibly... posted Mar 05, 13 1:50pm
Whether you enjoy the game or not, you can't deny that Aliens: Colonial Marines is one ugly game. Sorry, but it's... posted Feb 19, 13 1:32pm
To say Aliens: Colonial Marines has fared poorly upon release would be an extreme understatement. Yet despite... posted Feb 14, 13 12:48pm
We look at SEGA's Aliens: Colonial Marines and wonder just what the hell happened. How, exactly, could the game... posted Feb 13, 13 6:35pm
After watching this latest trailer for Aliens: Colonial Marines I had to double check the title. Okay, it's... posted Jan 24, 13 8:51am
The latest look at horror shooter Aliens: Colonial Marines comes in trailer form, and features none other than... posted Dec 28, 12 8:00am
A new set of screens are in for horror shooter Aliens: Colonial Marines, and feature some vicious looking Aliens... posted Oct 18, 12 7:13am
Here's a quick taste of Aliens: Colonial Marines from the E3 showfloor that I experienced. Sega had set up a... posted Jun 14, 12 1:41pm
Aliens: Colonial Marines will definitely be at E3 this year, and prior to the show next week, SEGA has announced... posted May 31, 12 3:56pm