BackgroundThe king of music-puzzle games returns with its first, all-new installment in over 5 years. Lumines™ Electronic Symphony marks the return of Q Entertainment’s landmark puzzle series, bringing together addictive block-dropping puzzle action, an all-new 3D graphics engine, and some of the most significant names in electronic music history. Stack, bust and groove as the king of rhythmic puzzle games makes its debut on PlayStation Vita.
- Clear huge block combos using new strategic options, including the powerful Chain Block, and master the randomizing powers of the Shuffle Block.
- Solve each level while listening to pumping beats from dance acts such as The Chemical Brothers and Kaskade.
- Play just one more game – and another after that – against your friends to earn experience points and rise through the ranks.
- New Block Mechanics: For the first time in the series, special new block mechanics give players additional strategic options. Clear huge block combos using the powerful Chain Block, and learn to master the randomizing powers of the Shuffle Block.
- Star-Studded Musical Line-Up: Featuring some of the best and brightest names in electronic music, the soundtrack for Lumines™ Electronic Symphony is a diverse selection of known artists as well as original tracks composed by Q Entertainment’s sound team, providing the ultimate aural experience. Look for tracks from The Chemical Brothers, Mark Ronson, Underworld, LCD Soundsystem, and more!
- All-New EXP System: Lumines™ Electronic Symphony rewards player effort and investment by providing an in-depth player profile, deep stat tracking, and a new Experience Points system that rewards every player’s play style with a level-based reward system. The more you play –whether in solo or versus play— the richer your Lumines experience will be.
- Social Experience: Compare your progress against your friends! Every time you play Lumines™ Electronic Symphony --whether in single- or multi-player modes-- you earn experience points. Another level, another rank, or another reward is always within reach. Whether you’re a new Lumines player or a veteran of the series, Lumines™ Electronic Symphony’s new social features will encourage you to play just “one more game.”
- Anyone getting this? Mar 19
[image1 link=yes width=650] With PlayStation Vita First Edition bundles releasing this week, the PlayStation... posted Feb 14, 12 7:46pm
[image1 width=300 height=429 float=right] The Lumines series has a long-running habit of using excellent... posted Feb 02, 12 1:33pm
Sony has unveiled every game launching with the PlayStation Vita on February 22 plus announced proper prices for... posted Dec 22, 11 12:28pm
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Q Entertainment
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Feb 22, 2012 Europe Feb 22, 2012 Japan Apr 19, 2012 Australia Feb 23, 2012