BackgroundLike moths to a flame, the people of Craftworld are drawn to the mesmerizing lights of a strange new planet that has appeared in the cosmos. The celestial body looms ever closer, and while the Sackfolk are used to a spot of mild peril by now, they don’t know what’s about to hit ’em...
- The whole planet at your fingertips: Running and jumping is all very well, but now you can also tilt, touch, pinch, push, pull, drag, and flick your way around LittleBigPlanet thanks to the multi-touch screen, rear touch panel and Sixaxis sensors of PlayStation Vita.
- New ways to create: LittleBigPlanet on PS VITA™ lets you get all touchy-feely with your imagination. Intuitive, simple yet powerful new touch-based tools usher you into a world of limitless creative possibilities, while the built-in front and rear cameras make it even easier to import stickers and textures from the world around you.
- Play, Create, Share... Anywhere: LittleBigPlanet on PS VITA™ delivers exciting new ways to enjoy its charms, and with the portability and Internet capabilities of PlayStation Vita, you can Play, Create and Share from just about anywhere.
- Bring your whole wardrobe with you: All your existing purchased costumes from the LittleBigPlanet adventures on PlayStation 3 can come along for the ride, and the vast selection of outfits available to download from PlayStation Store are backwards compatible too. Wowsers indeed.
- It's all about me, me, LBP.me: Every single creation in LittleBigPlanet on PS VITA™ will be published to LBP.me, where each level and player has its own page. This makes it super-easy to share your creations with the wider world, not to mention find cool things to play!
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
LittleBigPlanet developer Media Molecule is searching for an “experienced programmer” to work on their next AAA... posted Sep 05, 12 6:37am
A few folks from Sony Japan recorded their tour through a few stages of LittleBigPlanet Vita, including an... posted Dec 09, 11 12:57pm
Want to try out the Vita in person? Sony has set up Vita demo stations at select malls around the U.S. to... posted Nov 23, 11 9:20am
Remember that developer Double11? Don't feel too badly if you don't, because the studio popped up only last year... posted Jun 27, 11 7:58pm
It's great to read all the PlayStation Vita details from Sony's E3 keynote but what's most important is being... posted Jun 07, 11 12:49pm
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Developer: Media Molecule
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Sep 18, 2012 Europe Sep 21, 2012 Japan Sep 20, 2012 Australia Sep 20, 2012