European Vita and PS3 owners may be aware a sale has been going on now for some time on various Vita titles in... posted Jun 19, 12 7:31am
Touch My Katamari will be out February 22 for the Vita handheld, and Namco is offering a bit of backstory for... posted Jan 13, 12 2:33pm
Sony has unveiled every game launching with the PlayStation Vita on February 22 plus announced proper prices for... posted Dec 22, 11 12:28pm
One of the major features in Touch My Katamari for PS Vita is the touch controls, which let you manipulate the... posted Nov 23, 11 12:18pm
Katamari games have always kicked off with extravagant introductions featuring with foods, rainbows, and animals... posted Nov 15, 11 11:21am
If you've had your fill of rolling up objects in Touch My Katamari's included... posted Oct 31, 11 9:49am
Namco Bandai is contributing to PlayStation Vita's launch line-up with three of... posted Oct 20, 11 12:55pm
Been some time since we saw any movement in the Katamari Damacy franchise, but that's all about to change. Namco... posted Sep 16, 11 2:01pm
- Billiard Trailer Feb 19
BackgroundThe latest installment in the Katamari series, Touch My Katamari, is the debut of the beloved franchise on PlayStation®Vita. The King of All Cosmos has a whole new bunch of weird and wonderful missions in store as you once again step into the shoes of his son, the prince. Use the PlayStation Vita touch screen controls or dual analog sticks in conjunction with the rear touch pad to squeeze, stretch and roll your Katamari ball around the environments gathering up every possible object to make it grow. The King will send you to the four corners of the earth to complete your oddball missions and restore his very particular kind of Katamari order to the universe.
Game PlayIn Touch my Katamari, the ever-growing ball of bits and bobs is controlled by touching the screen to roll it in any direction. A completely new Katamari game play feature allows players to use the rear touch pad of the PS Vita system to stretch the ball either horizontally or vertically to pick up more objects at once or squeeze through a narrow gap. With a lot more details yet to be revealed, the Prince is already limbering up in the wings to bring a dose of irresistible Katamari oddness to the PS Vita system.
- Innovative Gameplay – Roll the Katamari in any direction using the multi-touch screen or dual analog sticks of the PSVitaTM, while for the first time ever the console’s rear touch pad lets you stretch or squeeze the Katamari to gather more objects at once or fit through a narrow space.
- Go Shopping – Collect candy and use them as money to buy items for the King, get extra music tracks and unlock new game modes.
- The King’s Bonus Mission – Playable once a day, replay one of the missions to get your hands on loads of extra candy.
- Membership System – Leaderboards rank players according to the amount of candy they earned in the previous three week period.
- “near” features – With the “near” virtual communication system for PSVitaTM, exchange information with other players and receive “Buddy Requests”. Try to beat other players’ top scores and earn extra candy!
- Beautiful Katamari (2007)
- Beautiful Katamari (2007)
- I Love Katamari (2008)
- Me and My Katamari (2006)