BackgroundThe over-the-top golf franchise is back using a wide array of PS Vita system features including front and rear touch for shot preparation, 3G asynchronous gameplay, online tournaments, and the ability to look around the course in real time. Golf has never been so deep on a handheld system.
- Rear Camera: Use the Rear Camera image as the background to your current course.
- Motion Sensor: Move and tilt your PS Vita to look at your surroundings before you take your shot.
- Touch Screen / Rear Touch Pad: Use the front and rear touch pad to position your golfer and plan your next shot.
[image1 link=yes width=650] With PlayStation Vita First Edition bundles releasing this week, the PlayStation... posted Feb 14, 12 7:46pm
Seems Sony snuck in a few more things along with this week's PlayStation Store update. A couple of PS3 users have... posted Feb 08, 12 12:23pm
PlayStation Vita hardware sales topped 320,000 units during launch weekend in Japan by Famitsu's reckoning, and... posted Dec 22, 11 1:40pm
Sony has unveiled every game launching with the PlayStation Vita on February 22 plus announced proper prices for... posted Dec 22, 11 12:28pm
Out of nowhere comes several trailers for Vita games currently in the works, courtesy of Sony. Have a look at... posted Dec 13, 11 12:30pm
[image1 link=yes width=650] Hot Shots Golf World Invitational sports four play modes for anyone who wants to... posted Oct 19, 11 1:52pm
It's great to read all the PlayStation Vita details from Sony's E3 keynote but what's most important is being... posted Jun 07, 11 12:49pm
- Genre: Golf
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Clap Hanz
- Publisher: SCEI
Released North America Feb 17, 2012 Europe Feb 22, 2012 Japan Dec 17, 2011 Australia Feb 23, 2012
- Also known as:
- Minna no Golf 6 in Japan
- Everybody's Golf: World Invitational in Europe / Australia