BackgroundConception II: Shichisei no Michibiki to Mazuru no Akumu is an RPG in which players fight in order to capture eight demon-infested dungeons.
- Make Star Children, get ready for battle, and capture dungeons.
- The battle system of the first game is still present in Conception II.
- The game is set in a fortress university city.
- Players will fight with Star Children created between the protagonist and heroine.
- The volume of the main scenario is double that of the first game. There are also 10 times more characters.
- More lively party and the changing of labyrinths each time a player enters one
Hardware InfoFor PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS
If mixing heavy Japanese anime fanservice with RPG dungeon crawling sounds like a recipe for... posted Apr 15, 14 12:09pm
If you've ever wanted to try Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Transformers, and softcore... posted Mar 05, 14 6:57pm
The lovely breasts of your 2D girlfriends in Conception II helped the upcoming sci-fi dungeon... posted Jan 22, 14 1:27pm
So. Atlus is back at it again localizing the Spike Chunsoft title Conception 2: Children of the... posted Nov 19, 13 11:10am
- Genre: Sci-Fi RPG
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Spike
- Publisher: Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd
Released North America Apr 15, 2014 Europe May 14, 2014 Japan Aug 22, 2013 Australia May 14, 2014
- Also known as:
- Conception II: Shichisei no Michibiki to Mazuru no Akumu in Japan