BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND Pro Reviews
Average Review Score: /10
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND Reviews2
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|IGN Vita||8.5/10||Feb 14 '12|
|Computer and Video Games||8.1/10||Feb 21 '12|
|»Submit a review link|
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND Previews
|website||publish date||article rating|
|Games Radar||Dec 22 '11|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted from BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND Reviews:Check out these quotes from BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND reviews & previews
"BlazBlue is a game of precision and timing that demands the perfect port - here it gets one. We're yet to review the cross-play feature, but we know we'll be fighting PS3 owners on equal terms."
"Nothing's worse than suffering a wicked thumb cramp during an intense match. Prolonged play with the mini-analog stick will be murder on your ligaments – luckily, the d-pad is much more comfortable and executes the desired inputs 99% of the time. The touchpad controls feel like an afterthought, though we doubt anyone would prefer them over the classic four-button configuration."
"As the BlazBlue series has built on itself over time, a little context seems appropriate. The series began on consoles in 2009 with the subtitle Calamity Trigger. A sequel, using some of the same graphical and musical assets, launched with the name Continuum Shift."
- General the Discussion: I'd Inferno Divider her Carnage Scissors....
- [Player Registry] Who is Who?
- Lambda-11's name is a combination of Greek and English
- Story mode walkthrough
- Information EXTEND
- [Boundary Breaker Discussion] Arakune
- [Oriental Flower Discussion] Litchi Faye-Ling
- Who will you be playing in Extend?
- Blazblue Art Thread
- [Tournament Discussion] Gods Garden 5
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND