BackgroundA-men is a platform logic game that is held in a specific, sort of old school, climate. The title is simply made for the players who like to spend long hours on making out the best way to beat a level and recall with fondness the productions that were something more than just showing off the graphic skills.
Bloober Team resisted the temporary trends and fashions, and bet on intelligent and absorbing entertainment for true players.
Because a true player knows what's good. A-men!
- The first Polish video game for Sony PlayStation Vita
- Starting title for the European PSV première
- Video game inspired with such productions as Lost Vikings or Lemmings
- Well considered conception and a gripping play
- Stylised graphics
- 4 diverse game worlds
- 40 levels
- Possibility of choosing between 5 characters who have diverse skills
Official URLDeveloper's Page
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Theme(s): Military, Police/S.W.A.T., Naval
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Bloober Team
- Publisher: Kemco
Released North America Mar 26, 2013 Europe Feb 22, 2012 Japan Feb 1, 2012
- Also known as:
- Assault Armies in Japan