Release Dates NA Apr 14, 11
Dark Arcanine Jan 19, 11 9:08amI've finished World of Goo! I want more levels, so they'd better make a sequel... time for a review!
Dark Arcanine Jan 06, 11 6:04amThis game is surprisingly addictive. The puzzle/strategy is very well done, being simple in design, yet complex in play (until you get it).
Dark Arcanine Jan 05, 11 12:22amHas that de Blob-esque sense of cuteness to it. So far it's been relatively interesting, very simple controls immerse you immediately.
BackgroundIMPORTANT: This is a big game, and requires an iPhone 3GS or newer or a 3rd gen iPod Touch or newer. It must be downloaded over a Wi-Fi connection.
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on iPhone and iPod Touch. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
- Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
- Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
- Best Design -Independent Games Festival
- Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
- Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
- Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
- Game of the Year -GameTunnel
- Wii Game of the Year -IGN
- Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
- Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
- Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
- Best New IP Wii -IGN
- Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
- Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards