BackgroundContinuing from where Myst left off, Riven involves the Player (you) solving puzzles in a fantasy-style world to try and discover the mysteries behind the inhabitants. Can YOU find the mystery behind the people of Riven?
Features* First-Person view adds realism to the game.
* High-quality images, audio, and animation.
* High interactivity has you using sight and sound to solve puzzles.
CrisGer played Riven
CrisGer owns Riven
Developer and publisher Cyan Worlds has licensed the rights to produce a feature film based on the coveted Myst... posted Oct 04, 10 5:32pm
- Myst V: End of Ages
- Myst IV: Revelation
- Myst: Uru Complete Chronicles
- Uru: Path of the Shell
- Uru: Ages Beyond Myst
- Myst: Masterpiece Edition
- Myst III: Exile
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst
- Myst Collector's Edition