BackgroundPlease Stay Calm is the world's first true location based, massively multiplayer, zombie apocalypse Roleplaying game.
Are you a survivor? What would you do to survive in a zombie apocalypse?
The year is 2014 and something terrible has been unleashed unto the world. People are getting sick, the government is out of touch and appears unresponsive. It's up to you to not only survive but to build, lead, and fight your way to the top as you rebuild this world.
Features- Massively multiplayer zombie survival gameplay
- Unique location base gameplay that's easy to play from your home or office
- Explore, hunt zombies and protect your own neighbourhoods
- Scavenge real life locations to find essential supplies
- Simple yet tactical combat mini-game for quick fun zombie bashing
- The simple but tense scavenging mini-game will keep you on your toes
- Work with other survivors in your area to build the most powerful safehouse in your city
- Duel with other survivors to prove your combat skills
- Buy and upgrade awesome weapons like the Chainsaw
- Global chat to talk to your fellow survivors
- Episodic storyline with gorgeous graphic novel cinematics
- Kill zombies, build outposts, upgrade safehouses and rule your city, and perhaps the world!
Official URLOfficial site