BackgroundJack Lumber is the first SEGA Alliance’s game with Owlchemy Labs. Use the supernatural powers of Jack Lumber to massacre the forest and make Granny proud in this time-warping line-drawing log-slicing pun-filled lumberjacking mashup.
A LUMBERJACK WITH AN AXE TO GRIND
A tree killed his granny and now he is out for revenge. Meet Jack Lumber, the superhuman lumberjack who hates trees, loves animals, and hates trees. Did we say that twice? The guy really hates trees.
Hike the trails of Flapjack Forest, trudge through The Loggers Bog, and ascend Widowmaker’s Peak chopping down every pine, oak, and maple that stands between you and the tree that killed your sweet old granny.
SHOW 'EM WHO'S BOSS
With one mighty swing of his axe, Jack Lumber sends logs, syrup bottles, explosives, and forest critters flying into the air.
Use magic powers to enter LumberTime. With the logs suspended in slow motion, draw a smooth path for Jack’s axe following the grain of every treacherous log.
Poke at the adorable forest animals living rent-free in your cabin after you’ve destroyed their homes
Raid Granny’s Cupboard!
- Drink Granny’s magical syrups to enhance your powers.
- Intensify the gameplay by equipping challenging new beards
- Spruce up the old cabin with tasteful lumber-decor!
- Turn the forest into sawdust with the finesse and grace that only a burly lumberjack can possess. But be careful not to harm your furry friends.
Every level requires timing, skill, logic, and flannel to solve. (Flannel wear not actually required) Unlockable missions, player driven challenges, and inventive power-up combos make it exciting to play this game again and again.
Features- Universal support
- GameCenter Leaderboards and Achievements
- Optimized for retina displays and the New iPad
- Social features (seamless Twitter/Facebook integration)