Background"Grand Theft Auto behind bars... prison has never been such an open world!"
Wrestling Revolution's unique brand of violence finally ends up where it belongs - behind bars! Create your own inmate and attempt to survive in a prison where every sentence is a "death" sentence. Rub shoulders with up to 100 fellow inmates in a sprawling facility of 12 unique areas, each filled with fully interactive furniture and props. Plus a life beyond the gates populated by real civilians, with wardens enforcing dozens of different laws to keep you as far away from it as possible. "Reputation" is the only currency that matters in this world. Having one keeps you alive, but avoiding one keeps you sane. Which side of the fence will you fall on?
Upgrade to "VIP" to enjoy the full experience without ads - plus access to the editor that allows you to customize your character and every other!
(*Look out for tutorials within the actual game)
A = Attack
G = Grab / Throw
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop
T = Taunt (interact with handheld props)
- Touch the clock to pause the game and bring up options to exit.
- Touch any speech bubble to speed through conversations.
- If you find your device struggles to display lots of characters, considering keeping the "Population" option low.
- "Speed Up Frame Rate" sleeping will require good performance at the default frame rate.
- Head to the "Display" options to tone down other features.
To learn more about this and other games, join the debate at: