BackgroundFrom the makers of N.Y.Zombies comes a brand new epic adventure!
Part endless survival, part castle defense, and part RPG, Bug Heroes is a new blend of action and adventure unlike anything in the App Store! Master three heroes, including a fast and deadly Spider assassin, a heavily armored Beetle, and a machine gun wielding Ant engineer. Build turrets to defend your food stash, explore vast landscapes, scour the environments for food, face off against a variety of enemies, complete side quests, and more!
- Control three heroes, each with different strengths, weaknesses, equipment, and personalities. Instantly switch between them at any time, and lay waste to over 25 enemy types, ranging from tiny fleas to giant snails.
- Level-up your heroes, increase their skills, and equip them from a list of more than 30 abilities and equipment. Set traps with proximity mines or spider webs, equip special items such as a huge wrench or can-lid shield, and use abilities to slow down time or stampede through enemies.
- Castle defense elements -- Defend your food stash from hordes of hungry bugs! Build from seven turret types to help you survive, including machine guns, laser pointers, firecrackers, magnifying glasses, and more.
- Diverse game play -- Explore several unique and vast levels. Gather food to stockpile at your food stash. Accept or decline optional side quests. Focus on strong heroes, strong defenses, or a balance between the two. Spend time leveling up one hero or split the experience between all three. Play how you want!
- Multiple profiles and game saves, tons of achievements, and online leaderboards for massive replayability!
- Supports old and new devices, including the iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2g, and all the latest devices. Enjoy crisp retina graphics on the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4g!
For the trailer of Bug Heroes please visit:
**What critics are saying**
"[Bug Heroes] adds a ton of skill and strategy to the dual-stick shooter formula, instead of the typical mindless killing, and it's going to be really hard to ever find a way to enjoy a typical dual-stick shooter again."
- 4.5/5 - toucharcade.com
"Featuring multiple upgradeable characters that you can switch to on-the-fly (pun intended), a wide variety of enemy types, terrific controls, and multiple game modes, this is one polished offering that delivers the goods."
- 5/5 - appsmile.com
Also be sure to check out our other game, N.Y.Zombies!