BackgroundThe game begins with Nico Collard's investigation into the brutal murder of an eminent Parisian statesman, and continues at a breakneck pace, as events collide in a race-against-time against sinister conspirators and an arcane secret that has resonated through the ages. Unique in terms of its production values, quality of narrative and contemporary plot weaving legend with fiction, it's a game as relevant today as it was at its original release.
- Broken Sword 2.5: The Return of The Templars (2008)
- Broken Sword: Circle of Blood (1996)
- Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (1996)
- Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon (2003)
- Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror (1997)
- Secrets of the Ark: A Broken Sword Game (2006)