BackgroundDrake is a star fighter pilot escorting an execution craft transporting the witch Aguira, destroyer of worlds and civilizations. She has been condemned by the Judges of Mardar to death and is to be dumped into a black hole. On route an asteroid containing Xyanide, a substance that materializes thoughts, hits the execution craft. Hostile worlds immediately form between the 2 ships, and Drake realizes Xyanide gives Aguira the perfect chance to escape.
- Old-skool arcade shoot'em-up action, in a fast moving and innovative 3D environment.
- 6 Intense levels in both mech and organic surroundings
- A unique mutation system which allows you to morph into an Organic, Mech or Hybrid fighter. Each with their own unique characteristics, strengths and weaknesses.
- Multiple power-ups and special weapons to pick up and unleash on your foes.
- Instant two player action; fight cooperatively against the devastating enemy horders.
- Over 50 unique types of enemy ships and multiple swirling waves to battle. Forcing some truly testing tactics and strategies into play.
- 15 mid- and end-bosses to survive and destroy
- Fight your way through the vast levels and discover new paths, enemies and bonuses
Xbox Live Features
- Downloadable Content, which will make you keep playing the game for a long, long time.
- Leader boards and high score tables; excel in one of the many different scoring categories in Xyanide. Compete against the rest of the world and people on your friends list.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Intorduce Yourselves Apr 22
Aug 21, 06 7:56am
A much-delayed late arrival on the Xbox, Xyanide is an interesting mix of space...