BackgroundRAW 2 shines on the Xbox video game system with enhanced graphics, gameplay an all-new story mode. Over 60 WWE Superstars are modeled with intricate detail. Up to eight new fully modeled arenas come to life with 3D crowds, special effects and specular highlighting. Enhanced gameplay controls feature a better grappling experience, more balanced momentum shifts and realistic AI. A robust feature set including multi-player season mode, Royal Rumble, King of the Ring, all-new Title Match and the deepest Create-A-Superstar ever will immerse fans like never before. Expect the unexpected and deliver the pain only on Xbox.
- Updated roster featuring more than 60 WWE Superstars
- Multiple match types including Triple Threat, Fatal 4 Way, Battle Royal, King of the Ring and Tables, Ladders and Chairs
- Compete in a multiplayer season mode with up to four players controlling their Superstar and vying for the WWE Championship!
- Enhanced gameplay and control scheme
- Exclusive to the Xbox, rip your favorite music tracks to the hard drive to create the ultimate Superstar entrance!
- Updated Create-a-Superstar mode
- Compete in a variety of backstage areas and new arenas
- TV style presentation with fully scaled arenas, dynamic lighting and 3D crowds
Hardware RequirementsCustom track compatible
Vibration function compatible
Memory unit compatible
Official URLOfficial Site
this game is the best wrestling game yet the graphics beats ps2 wrestling games and...
You're a wrestling fan. You only own an Xbox. Well, that's the only reasons why I'd...
the game is good i exhibition and has amazing CAW mode, but the season is the big...
RAW2 is the first wrestling game on Xbox that i've tried until now and I was very...
Yes. I just got an Xbox. As my 3rd Xbox game, WWE Raw 2 just seems like a step down...
There isn't a nice way to say it, THQ you suck at wrestling games,(except for the...
raw2 is in my opinion going to be the best wrestling game ever this year. i liked it...
Raw 2 is a great game to play and provides you with hours and hours of entertainment....
- Genre: Boxing & Wrestling (Xbox)
- Developer: Anchor
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Sep 16, 2003
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4)
- WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW
- WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain
- WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth
- WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It