Also on: PS2
Release Dates NA Feb 10, 04
MisterSinister played Wrath Unleashed
MisterSinister and 5 others own Wrath Unleashed
JasonKaotic Jul 22, 10 1:53pmThe dialogue is sad/nerdy as hell, but the game is ok. Gets boring though.
Twiddle Mar 01, 04 6:11am
If you like strategy games but can't stand them lasting too long or getting too...
BackgroundThe game put you in control of armies of fearsome, mythological creatures, each represented abstractly chess-piece-style on a grid. When your creatures would come into contact with those of the opposing side, gameplay would segue into a real-time 2D field, which allowed you to control your creature's every movement.
- Over 30 spectacular mythological creatures from four unique realms.
- Nine different terrain types representing the elements of earth, water, fire and ice.
- 15 multiplayer maps and over a dozen single player maps.
- Huge beautifully rendered interactive floating arenas.
- Real-time multiplayer battles allow you to compete with up to four players for total domination or engage in head-to-head breakout matches.