BackgroundThe game put you in control of armies of fearsome, mythological creatures, each represented abstractly chess-piece-style on a grid. When your creatures would come into contact with those of the opposing side, gameplay would segue into a real-time 2D field, which allowed you to control your creature's every movement.
- Over 30 spectacular mythological creatures from four unique realms.
- Nine different terrain types representing the elements of earth, water, fire and ice.
- 15 multiplayer maps and over a dozen single player maps.
- Huge beautifully rendered interactive floating arenas.
- Real-time multiplayer battles allow you to compete with up to four players for total domination or engage in head-to-head breakout matches.
Official URLOfficial Site
MisterSinister played Wrath Unleashed
MisterSinister and 5 others own Wrath Unleashed
JasonKaoticThe dialogue is sad/nerdy as hell, but the game is ok. Gets boring though. WrathUnleashed Xbox
Jul 22, 10 1:53pm
Mar 01, 04 6:11am
If you like strategy games but can't stand them lasting too long or getting too...