BackgroundAnte up with World Championship Poker 2: Featuring Howard Lederer! WCP2, the sequel to the best-selling World Championship Poker, will put players at the high stakes table, bluffing and trying to steal the pot from some of the world's toughest professional poker players, including Howard Lederer, Annie Duke and more!
Gameplay14 different varieties of poker, ranging from Texas Hold 'em and Five-Card Stud to Deuce-to-Seven Triple Draw. There is a new active tell and bluff system accompanied with an RPG-like upgradeable skill system which help the game to feel more realistic while players can customize difficulty.
- More poker -- 14 different varieties of poker, ranging from Texas Hold 'em and Five-Card Stud to Deuce-to-Seven Triple Draw and Razz: Ace to Five.
More gameplay -- Active tell and bluff system, RPG-like upgradeable skill system and character outfitting
- Play with the pros- In-game character likenesses, play styles and iconic signature personality traits of eight of the world's best professional poker players, including Howard Lederer, Annie Duke, Greg Raymer, Amir Vahedi, Paul Darden, Clonie Gowen, Robert Williamson and featuring announcing by Matt Savage.
- More choices- play in third-person "TV" mode (including the popular in-bumper "card cam") or switch on the fly to first person mode which you can closely watch your opponents for signs of tells and bluffs
- More attitude- "Colorful" color commentary and AI opponents with dynamic personalities, player controllable taunts, bluffs and tells
- Hip new look- More "Rat Pack" era themed shell and HUD, more realistic looking characters and advanced animation system with something moving on the screen at all times
- Broader audience appeal- With the choice of "Real Deal" simulation or "Power Play" arcade modes,
- WCP2 appeals to experience poker players as well as casual console gamers
- Eye-Toy support for the PlayStation2
- about the Clothing Sep 12
The sequel to the first World Championship Poker game, WCP 2 features not only a...
badb0i87 owns World Championship Poker 2
- Genre: Card & Casino(Xbox)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Crave Entertainment
- Publisher: Crave Entertainment
Released North America Nov 15, 2005 Australia Sep 14, 2006