BackgroundVirtua Fighter 4 Evolution is an update to Sega's AM2 division's 2002 Virtua Fighter 4 release. It contains 2 new fighters, Goh Hinogami and Brad Burns, new arenas, enhanced Graphics, and enhanced play modes.
GameplaySelect your character and your opponent, then find a suitable battle arena to duke it out in. Each character has their own multiple combos and strategies that can decide who wins and who loses. The arena itself also plays an important role by its size. Opponents can easily be thrown out of smaller arenas, and if you get thrown out you lose. Play against a friend for more spectacular matches.
- All 15 characters (two new) have their own brand of whoop ass with unique attacks, counters, and defense moves.
- Newly optimized graphics for the PlayStation 2 eliminate jaggies and shimmer.
- New Quest Mode - hurl the hurt through several tournaments to become the world champion.
- Twice as many character customizing options as before.
- The aggressive A.I. opponents are modeled after the top players from the arcades of Japan.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Genre: Fighting (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: AM 2
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Jan 1, 2003