BackgroundA first-person shooter set in gang-ridden New York City. You play as Nick Mason, a man returning home from military service in the not-too-distant future. He returns to find his city overrun by gang warfare. Appalled, he joins the G18 Counter Gang Division, a special organization granted emergency powers over all public services. With control over the Police, Fire Department, and Paramedics, you'll fight to save lives, property, and the future of your home.
- Be a Member of T-Zero - Play Nick Mason, a member of the elite, newly formed anti gang unit "T-Zero" The last line of urban defense.
- Take your city back - Build your reputation, expand your arsenal and use whatever means necessary to kick ass to save the day.
- Intense hostage scenarios - Hold your nerve and take on gang leaders in intense one-to-one situations. Save your city's citizens and make that perfect shot.
- Real City – Real Terror - Explore the action in a realistic and dynamic environment (using the Havok 3 engine), fighting for a city at melting point.
- Military grade hardware - Use whatever weapons necessary from military issue and upgraded high-tech firearms to brutal gang weaponry including meat cleavers, Molotov cocktails and power tools.
- Survive at all costs - Take control and ensure the safety of civilians, recruit key members of the Emergency services from Firemen and Medics to the Police department leading them into the heat of the action to take your city back.
Official URLOfficial Site
EvilTediz597 and 1 others own Urban Chaos: Riot Response
MachienzoChaos spells fun. When I first started playing, the action and gore was overwhelmingly good, I was hooked. UrbanChaosRiotResponse PS2
Sep 19, 09 1:08am
Twin_MasterGreat game for its time with lots of fun little quirks and fast shooting action. UrbanChaosRiotResponse PS2
Jan 24, 09 8:10am