BackgroundThis is the highly anticipated sequel to the first Unreal Championship which was the flagship game for Xbox's Live launch. Liandri Conflict is all that the first was and much, much more! It has redesigned player movement, weapons and both online and offline modes have been improved upon greatly.
- Bone-crunching melee combat: For the first time in an Unreal game, players can battle with hand-to-hand combat that's seamlessly melded with the franchise's trademark fast-paced shooter action.
- Unprecedented player mobility: Combat takes on a whole new dimension. New third-person navigation makes it easy for players to pull off incredible acrobatic combo moves. Levels are designed to allow players to maximize moves and take combat to a high-flying vertical level—never seen before in an action shooter!
- Adrenaline Power fighting: New Adrenaline Powers enable players to deflect projectiles and invoke powers for new offensive and defensive tactics.
- Unparalleled multiplayer action: The Unreal experience is optimized for Xbox Live, enabling players to take on adversaries from around the world. System Link provides the ability to play against others by directly linking Xbox consoles.
- Intense single-player excitement: Players are immersed in a two-part, single-player tournament experience that allows the player to take on the role of a variety of uniquely skilled characters. You can even battle as the heroic Anubis as he fights to reclaim his people's Rite of Ascension from the omnipotent Liandri Corporation
Official URLOfficial Site
Rainbow Dash AX and 3 others played Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict
Rainbow Dash AX and 17 others own Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict
JasonKaoticIt can actually get kinda fun. I need to do multiplayer on this. UnrealChampionship2TheLiandriConflict Xbox
Jul 23, 10 1:55pm
DragoonchildLalalala...freeze lock on.... UnrealChampionship2TheLiandriConflict Xbox
Dec 20, 08 4:55pm
Nov 29, 05 9:49am
The sequel to the popular "Unreal Championship" game (no relation to the other...
Apr 30, 05 4:17pm
Ok, I suppose I have to make more of a review because it is below the minimum....
- Genre: Shooter (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Epic Games Inc.
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America Apr 18, 2005 Europe Feb 22, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (16)
- Unreal Tournament III
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament 2003
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal: Return to Na Pali