BackgroundWith colourful, boomerang action aplenty, Ty must free the rest of the Tasmanian tiger population, who have all been trapped in an alternate dimension known as Dreamtime. Battling the evil Boss Cass across a variety of worlds, Ty sure has his work cut out for him.
GameplayThe game will offer many elements unique to character-based action titles, including Ty's usage of signature boomerangs as well as his mouth "chomping" abilities. More over, the game will provide a wide selection of gameplay styles like combat, riding, puzzles and an array of "mini games".
- Explore over 16 levels in the wild and
- wooly Australian Outback.
- Use over 8 different boomerangs including the frostyrang, flamorang, and doomarang.
- Uncover secret areas and extra missions
- Collect Power-Ups to give Ty his Super Chomp
- Encounter over 50 different characters and enemies
- Ride animals, swim around coral reefs, surf down rivers -- whatever it takes to save the Tasmanian Tigers!
Official URLOfficial Site
epm425 and 1 others played Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
chiiangel and 5 others own Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
ilovenintendoAnother great game! This series is DEFINITELY a legend!! TyTheTasmanianTiger Xbox
Jun 29, 09 4:35am
May 28, 03 6:36am
The characters are great with good variety and interact nicely. Even the bad guys are...
- Genre: Fantasy (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Krome Studios
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Sep 10, 2002 Europe Nov 22, 2002
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger: Night of the Quinkan
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger