BackgroundExperience the life of a pro surfer in the aquatic world of TransWorld Surf. Test your Karma Meter by interacting with obstacles such as other surfers, photographers, body boarders, dolphins and more. Watch out for a shark attack if your Karma Meter is low or if you surf out of bounds. Supports up to 4 players.
- Surf as one of 13 pros including Rochelle Ballard, Shawn Barron, Taj Burrow, Jason Collins, Tim Curran, Shane Dorian, Christian Fletcher, Andy Irons, Taylor Knox, Cory Lopez, Dan Malloy, Fred Patacchia and Chris Ward.
- Over 30 breaks modeled after 9 real-world locations including Huntington Beach, Hossegor (France), Kirra Point (Australia), Jefferies Bay (South Africa), Witches Rock (Latin America), Tavaura (Fiji), G Land (Indonesia), Pipeline (Hawaii) and Teahupoo (Tahiti).
- Pull off insane tricks off the most realistic, randomly-generated 3D wave ever!
- The Transworld stamp of approval - the most respected action sports content provider.
- Special user-controlled camera views during replay and above and under-water viewing for more realistic game play.
- Interact with many different environments, objects, animals including other surfers/bodyboarders, sharks, dolphins, wave runners, boats, coral etc.) Get eaten by a shark or let the Reef girl tow you outto the gnarliest wave!
- 7 game play modes including single-player Prosurf, Freesurf, Competition, and Single Session modes, as well as multi-player Freesurf, Competition and King of the Wave modes. In Prosurf mode, pull off a trick in front of the cameramen for potential magazine opportunities to unlock new breaks and levels!
- Sick pumping soundtrack featuring both licensed and original music and an audio ripping function allows you to record your own CDs onto the Xbox hardware.
- The Karma Meter allows the player to interact with different objects and people to change the game play experience to suit their style. Keep the meter high by avoiding other surfers and dolphins. If your karma is bad, then the surfers and sharks may attack you!
- Features surfing lifestyle videos and 55 industry sponsors that underscore lifestyle commitment.
Official URLOfficial Site
junoir456 owns TransWorld Surf