BackgroundTal'Set, 19th century warrior-brave of the Saquin nation, is transported into the mysterious Lost Land after a bitter war for survival in Mexico. The evil Lord Tyrannus ravages the Lost Land on a "Holy Mission" to purge all life from it, and Tal'Set must accept his new mission and destiny to become Turok, the Son of Stone, in order to stop him. Turok: Evolution follows in the footsteps of previous Turok games, providing single and multiplayer FPS action.
- An epic adventure of treachery, exploration, and dinosaur hunting
- A land of lush jungles, suspended cities, and reptile armies
- Entirely new game engine
- New weapons include Variable Payload Cruise Missiles and Gravity Disrupter Beams
- Single- and multi-player modes
Official URLOfficial Site
I was looking forward to this game, but what a load of crap. I expect better from the...
bottom line: a nice FPS but only with the cheats in place.... and lets face it after...
I was EXTREMELY excited about this game, first of all because I'm a huge First Person...
- Genre: Shooter (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Acclaim
- Publisher: Acclaim
Released North America Aug 31, 2002