BackgroundIn TimeSplitters Future Perfect, humanity is on the brink of destruction from the malevolent TimeSplitters. Cortez—the tough-as-nails hero from previous installments—finds himself in a frantic race against time in a desperate bid to trace the origin of the TimeSplitters. With the help of some familiar faces Cortez must chase a mystery foe across different time periods to trace the origins of the TimeSplitters and save the day.
GameplayImproved Story mode in which you will travel through time from 1914 to 2041. Also, you will be able to meet up with past and future versions of yourself.
- An improved Story mode ties all the missions together, immersing gamers in an epic adventure between the years of 1914 and 2401.
- A single player Co-op mode allows you to play with a time travel companion throughout Story mode.
- The extensive Arcade mode features endless hours of gameplay from mini-games to extra bonus content and challenge maps.
- Players get the best rankings in Challenge mode to unlock special items and brag about scores to their friends.
- Multiplayer mode allows gamers to battle in death match online on Xbox Live (up to 16 players) and the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system (up to 8 players). With Online play gamers can create their own tournaments or play in arcade leagues.*
- Hundreds of unlockables can be used in all gameplay modes with new characters, weapons, and maps.
- An improved map-maker interface allows gamers to create maps more easily. Maps can be shared and played online with other players.
- Innovative "meet yourself" time travel gameplay lets players be their own ally by teaming up with past and future versions of themselves. Gamers are warned to be careful of time paradoxes!
- The game features more realistic environments, spectacular special effects, high quality animated cut scenes, an improved physics engine, and smarter enemy AI.
- Players blast their way through time with more weapons and gadgets. From a gravity gun, which can levitate objects, vehicles and people, to rocket launchers and machine guns, the game will feature a more than 20 different weapons.
- Gamers will have the ability to take control of land vehicles such as trucks, tanks, and cars equipped with weaponry.
Hardware RequirementsIn game Dolby Digital
System Link compatible
Vibration function compatible
X-Box Live compatible
Communicator Headset compatible
Official URLOfficial Site
Satur1nHelp us convince Crytek to continue the legendary TimeSplitters series! https://www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ TimeSplittersFuturePerfect Xbox
Aug 26, 12 10:58pm
Satur1nHelp us convince Crytek to continue the legendary TimeSplitters series! https://www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ TimeSplittersFuturePerfect GC
Aug 26, 12 10:57pm
Satur1nHelp us convince Crytek to continue the legendary TimeSplitters series! https://www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ TimeSplittersFuturePerfect PS2
Aug 26, 12 10:57pm
Thunder Shot and 17 others own TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
forcesofodinMore content then a modern warfare, online , and map maker built in. Years and years ahead of its time. Modern shooters are regressed. TimeSplittersFuturePerfect Xbox
Feb 10, 12 12:52pm
cole allans and 6 others played TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
insaneskullthis game is fun to play and highly addictive and you have a good choice of characters TimeSplittersFuturePerfect GC
May 24, 10 1:29am
chaoticWinner of best customization and most enjoyable multiplayer of the Xbox, PS2 and Gamecube gen. TimeSplittersFuturePerfect GC
Jun 12, 09 11:14am
StigmatisedGood sequel. Story keeps you entertained and challenged while the multiplayer is still awesome fun. TimeSplittersFuturePerfect GC
May 27, 09 1:15pm
oliveroliver mi had this game and it was excellent but it broke TimeSplittersFuturePerfect GC
Jan 02, 08 7:20pm
- Genre: Shooter (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Free Radical Design
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Mar 21, 2005 Europe Mar 25, 2005 Australia Mar 15, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (16)