BackgroundTim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge is an action adventure game where players assume the role of "Jack Skellington" the Pumpkin King of Halloween Town, who must help reclaim the town from the mischievous Oogie Boogie and his henchmen. This title is based on the award-winning animated movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas and continues the story of Jack Skellington.
GameplayJack has a variety of attack options including the use of his trusty "rubber soul" and real-time costume changes.
<li type="circle">Inventive and versatile "rubber soul" weapon - A rubbery green shape-shifting creature that has attached itself to Jack's arm. Transforms, stretches, shrinks and sticks to a variety of objects. Allows Jack to fend off attacking enemies. Grabs distant items as weapons to throw at enemies. Latches onto high places that Jack may not have been able to reach otherwise.
<li type="circle">Special real-time costume change attacks - Special feature allows Jack to become Santa Jack or The Pumpkin King. Santa Jack can throw surprise Halloween presents to stun the enemy and also summon a snowman to freeze the enemy; then switch back to normal and finish them off with the rubber soul. Just as in the movie, The Pumpkin King allows Jack to blast out flames and unleash a devastating fire attack upon enemies.
- Faithful depictions of environments and characters of the movie
- Expanded areas of Halloween Town inspired by the original movie
- Returning cast members include speaking voices of Jack Skellington, Oogie Boogie, The Mayor and more
- Music-Based Battles - A special attack mode based on song selections. Build up Jack's power meter by matching buttons which appear on screen as the music plays. Successfully corresponding Jack with the music will allow him to blast an attack at the enemy
- Need help on the last battle against Oggie Boogie? Oct 4
- umm Extra costume? Jan 27
- Releade Date Jun 18
LiaAy played The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge
LiaAy and 1 others own The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge
- Genre: Adventure (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Buena Vista Interactive
Released North America Oct 11, 2005