BackgroundPlayers can choose to skate through realistic urban settings complete with pedestrians, cars, traffic accidents, natural disasters and weather conditions. Go high flying through some of the best skating locales in the world including Skater's Island in Middleton, Rhode Island, Rio, Los Angeles, Canada, Tokyo and Paris. Fluid animations let gamers pull off hundreds of combo moves and tricks including nollies, manuals and lip tricks using the franchise's signature solid control scheme.
GameplayElevating the game's overall excitement, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 delivers a star-studded lineup of skateboarding pros that join Tony Hawk, including new-to-the-roster Bam Margera of MTV's Jackass fame, and returning riders Steve Caballero, Rune Glifberg, Eric Koston, Bucky Lasek, Rodney Mullen, Chad Muska, Andrew Reynolds, Geoff Rowley, Elissa Steamer and Jamie Thomas. Additionally, fans can create their own skateboarding idols and personalise their skaters with glasses, hair, armbands and tattoos. The game's expanded multi-player modes increase re-playability for the ultimate in skateboarding fun.
- Greatest Line Up: This is the greatest line-up of professional skaters ever assembled! Skate as the legendary Tony Hawk or as one of a blockbuster team of street and vert skaters including Elissa Steamer, Jamie Thomas, Steve Caballero, Rune Glifberg, Geoff Rowley, Andrew Reynolds, Rodney Mullen, Eric Koston, Chad Muska, and Bucky Lasek. And new to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3: Bam Margera from MTV's Jackass.
- Massive Living Levels: There are 10 massive living levels that are unlike anything ever created in previous skateboarding games. They are amazingly realistic and feature intelligent traffic that can be avoided or skated. Cars stop at intersections, honk at skaters and even slam on their brakes to avoid hitting them!
- Real-World Locations: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 features some of the most popular international real-world locations including Skater's Island in Middleton, RI, Los Angeles, Canada skate camp, Tokyo and Paris. Each environment utilizes the next generation hardware's capabilities to create awesome special effects and superior graphics.
- Custom Characters: With the enhanced Create-A-Skater players have the option to choose from male and female characters, and add glasses, hair, elbow pads, tattoos, etc. to customize the look of each character.
- Crazy Special Effects: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 takes full advantage of the next generation hardware! Its got a state-of-the-art hi-resolution display engine running at 60fps. Its advanced special effects utilize particle systems to recreate all the elements of real life: sparks, blood, etc.
Official URLOfficial Site
Plankton1652 and 12 others own Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Cobradabeast played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
StigmatisedMy first TH, and with good reason it wasn't my last. Great game and addictive arcade skating! TonyHawksProSkater3 PS2
May 28, 09 8:01am
RoboGamer_500One of the better Tony games, it shows its age. TonyHawksProSkater3 PS2
Mar 20, 09 12:07pm
obseter26Traded it from a friend for MC3, still has the booklet. TonyHawksProSkater3 PS2
Jan 27, 09 1:41pm
Downward SpiralMy favorite THPS game in the series. I can get a 16,000,000 point combo at the Airport. Without Cheats! TonyHawksProSkater3 PS2
Oct 30, 08 10:17pm
Silent WitnessGood classic game, but I hate the classic modes. I prefer the latest. TonyHawksProSkater3 PS2
Jul 27, 06 7:14pm
- Genre: X-treme Sports (Xbox)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Neversoft
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Mar 5, 2002
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Also known as:
- Tony Hawk 3 in North America
- THPS 3 in North America
- Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2: World Destruction Tour
- Tony Hawk's Underground
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3