BackgroundThe Sims have moved to the City where action is 24/7 and reputation means everything. Sims who live in the City are known as The Urbz, and they have a bold new look and attitude. Go to work and be challenged by bosses at locations like the Sushi Bar, Chop Shop, or Bootleg Fireworks, Inc. Success at work brings promotions, access to new power socials and gear to influence your new lifestyle. Flaunt your attitude by styling your Urbz using the detailed new character engine; then cross the velvet ropes of an uptown night club or explore the subway to earn new skills and items for your high-rise crib. It's up to you whether your Urbz become big-time players on the street or are lost in the crowd. It's all about reputation as The Urbz are living the dream in a City that never sleeps.
GameplayThe URBZ is built on an all-new graphics engine that recreates the essence of living in a vibrant city with distinct districts inhabited by Urbz with unique lifestyles. The game's style captures the pulse of the action-packed downtown, ritzy shopping districts, Bohemian artist workshops, and a gritty subway station. Players create their Urbz using a new character customisation engine to show off attitude and unique style, as well as signature "bling" such as tattoos and nose rings.
- Reputation (rep): Build your reputation within the world, outside your hood, and through characters you'll hang with. Your goal is to be the biggest player in the city with ultimate access to the hottest places and people.
- Urban Style: An all-new character engine turns your Urbz into hip city dwellers. Take your Urbz out on the town to swanky new hot spots like the Sushi Bar, VIP Club, or even out to get a tattoo at the Tattoo Parlor.
- New Gameplay Experience: You now control your Urbz 24/7 in the City that never sleeps. You directly control your Urbz on the job to make sushi or strip down motorcycles, etc., to earn Simoleans and gain access to new social interactions! Motive gameplay is more elegant than ever so that you fulfill your motives quicker and even have limited motives to manage in specific situations. You can bounce into a hip boutique and change your look in-game from rasta to rap, affecting how the world perceives you!
- Lifestyles & Districts: Choose to live in one of nine districts (neighborhoods), each with its own unique inhabitants and their lifestyles. Depending on which district you pick your gameplay experience and the way you earn your reputation will be different.
Next Generation Graphics, UI, and Audio: Featuring all-new graphics, real time lighting and weather effects, the City comes alive. New audio and music reflects the sounds of the city and the beat of urban lifestyles. The brand new in-game UI modeled after the latest PDAs is named the XAM (pronounced "zam"). The XAM lets you Xchange money & items, Access special areas in the city, and Message your friends to stay connected 24/7; are you XAMmin' yet?
Official URLOfficial Site
Wolfster9My levels go down too fast. But I sure enjoy the escape from reality. TheUrbzSimsInTheCity Xbox
Feb 19, 12 6:25am
SkittlesI just beat the game! Now my hands are sorta hurting! XD Though, I'm trying to 100% complete it! >8D TheUrbzSimsInTheCity Xbox
Aug 09, 11 5:10pm
SkittlesMy Girlfriend is a Japanese Former Stripper! =D (I'm such a weeaboo...) TheUrbzSimsInTheCity Xbox
Aug 09, 11 10:12am
SkittlesI just did something for Ap.De.Ap from the Black Eye'd peas~ My life is completed. (I'm also a ho, Lol.) TheUrbzSimsInTheCity Xbox
Aug 04, 11 7:40pm
Crus5verOK OK NOT FUN BUT... (NOTHING TO SAY AND NOT FINISHED!!!!!) TheUrbzSimsInTheCity Xbox
Apr 30, 11 4:01am
game_testerWB1Good game, easy to complete and has a good story TheUrbzSimsInTheCity Xbox
Dec 29, 10 2:59am
steventhecracker played The Urbz: Sims in the City
steventhecracker and 19 others own The Urbz: Sims in the City
happy personname- kelly day 135 2:53 AM date on the game- tuesday $54 223 TheUrbzSimsInTheCity Xbox
Dec 09, 09 6:12pm
EmikinsThis games a lot of fun and I love how it has all the black eyed peas music in it. I have unlocked all the districts and apartments but... TheUrbzSimsInTheCity PS2
Jul 15, 09 9:34pm
sparrowbird666didnt like it, the PC Sims is the way the go! TheUrbzSimsInTheCity PS2
Apr 23, 09 7:45am
- Genre: Life (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Maxis
Released North America Nov 9, 2004 Europe Q3 2004 Japan Q3 2004 Australia Q3 2004
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims