BackgroundPath of Neo enables players to actually play as "Neo," the central character, and relive his most important and memorable scenarios from the complete film trilogy, including the original film, The Matrix. Throughout the game, the path the player takes to resolve each scenario and the resulting consequences will be scripted and directed by the Wachowski Brothers. The game will feature the likenesses of the actors portrayed in the films, including Keanu Reeves (Neo), Carrie-Ann Moss, Laurence Fishburne and more, as well as footage from all four films of the franchise.
- Gamers will assume the role of Neo from the time he discovered the existence of the Matrix to eventually becoming "the One".
- The player will truly learn the difference "between walking the path and knowing the path."
- The experience of being "the One" and facing the challenges that Neo faced in the movies will not be an entirely familiar one. Many scenarios encountered in THE MATRIX: PATH OF NEO are exclusive to the game and were not seen or experienced in the films.
- The game will have the same "Bullet Time" special effects from the films that will allow gamers to dodge bullets and jump off walls to defy gravity and logic to recreate its most memorable scenes.
- Gamers will experience new powers such as flying, telekinesis and "Neo Vision," the ability to read code as they evolve as Neo and become "the One."
- All-new FMV footage has been created, directed and edited by the Wachowski Brothers., The game features more than one hour of re-edited movie footage from the original film to tell the story from Neo's point of view like a director's cut in a videogame.
- Amazing new characters and locations not seen in the films that expand the Matrix storyline through the end of THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS.
- All new music has been composed as synth-produced sketches, which will be tweaked and implemented into the game build.
- The game also includes the martial arts choreography of Yuen Wo Ping and enhances the already extensive libraries of moves that were originally recorded for the trilogy.
Official URLOfficial Site
Cobradabeast and 3 others played The Matrix: Path of Neo
Cobradabeast and 11 others own The Matrix: Path of Neo
StigmatisedBetter than the other Matrix game, but still disappointing. Once again, short, and combat system quickly bores you. TheMatrixPathOfNeo PC
May 27, 09 1:13pm
dragoniteit's a good fighting game, loads of action and nice moves TheMatrixPathOfNeo PC
Mar 18, 09 12:29am
simple_guyExtreme meh. Limited flight. Neo looks like he's on cocaine. TheMatrixPathOfNeo PC
Jan 03, 09 2:29pm