oliveoil and 1 others played The Da Vinci Code
oliveoil and 3 others own The Da Vinci Code
z0ne Jun 12, 06 3:43pm
Much like the movie, the game based on the red hot book is just okay.
May 24, 2006 -...
BackgroundThe Da Vinci Code revolves around secret societies, ancient cover-ups and calculated vengeance in an action-oriented suspense experience. While attempting to solve a murder, Harvard professor Robert Langdon and brilliant French cryptographer Sophie Neveu uncover a 2000-year-old conspiracy through clues encoded in paintings by Leonardo Da Vinci. The Da Vinci Code takes you on a heart-pounding non-stop race through Paris and through time to find the truth and protect a secret that could shake the world.
- Expands upon The Da Vinci Code universe by giving the player new experiences and locations not visited in the book or the film.
- Solve mysteries and puzzles that go beyond anything you have seen or read. Elude danger and stay one step ahead of an enemy that will stop at nothing to protect their secret.
- Combines a unique blend of adrenaline-pumping stealth, frantic chases and combat, diversely cryptic puzzles, and exciting exploration.
- Explore detailed environments and discover hidden clues in world famous locations such as The Louvre, Westminster Abbey, St. Sulpice and more.
- Players must solve a wide variety of challenging physical and intellectual puzzles that will ultimately lead them to the resting ground of the Holy Grail.
- The game will appeal to the hard core fans of the book and movie by offering an experience faithful to the movie. In addition, it will also appeal to gamers who have enjoyed the movie but want new challenges.