BackgroundIn the year 2029, humanity dangles on the brink of extinction at the hands of Skynet, an artificial intelligence determined to destroy the human race. Scattered throughout the ravaged streets of Los Angeles, ragged bands of men and women struggle for their lives against Skynet's mechanized forces. This embittered war for survival has finally reached the breaking point. Deadly robots masked by human skin called Terminators have begun to infiltrate the scattered human encampments with devastating results.
Humanity's last best chance for survival rests in the hands of Tech Com, a highly organized group of resistance fighters led by John Connor. Recognizing Tech Com's strength, Skynet initiates an evil plan to erase John Connor from history and break the spirit of the human resistance once and for all. Fortunately, Connor discovers Skynet's deadly plot to travel through time and murder his mother, Sarah. Working together through a series of complex and dangerous missions, Connor and his army battle to overthrow Skynet, accesses the time travel facility and send one lone protector back into the past to stop the Terminator and save Sarah Connor's life.
- Players will face off against their robotic foes as three unique playable characters, including Kyle Reese—the hero of the first Terminator movie—a hardened soldier and unknowing father to John Connor; Catherine Luna, a special operations officer; and a third, highly secretive character
- Each character is equipped with distinct strengths, combat style and signature weapons that come into play during the game
- More than 20 high-energy weapons are at the player's disposal for mowing down Terminators and other Skynet HKs, including rocket launchers, shock batons and explosive devices
- Additionally, highly intuitive artificial intelligence (AI) fighters will join the cause, lending their lives to assist in destroying Skynet
- A revolutionary dynamic camera system that allows the player to locate and target an enemy clearly and instinctively with its dedicated combat cam mode
- Twelve massive levels of cyborg-blasting mayhem and highly interactive environments, players will be immersed in a richly detailed futuristic universe, that reflects the original vision for the Terminator movies
Paynie and 2 others own Terminator: Dawn of Fate
- Genre: Adventure (Xbox)
- Developer: Paradigm
- Publisher: Infogrames
Released North America Sep 17, 2002