BackgroundBe the ultimate weapon. From one of the most successful film franchises of all time comes an action-adventure game of unprecedented power. For the first time ever, play Arnold Schwarzeneggar, in the most hard-edged, butt-kicking role of his phenomenal career: The Terminator
GameplayTerminator 3 allows players to assume the role of the most popular and iconic character featured in the Terminator films, the Terminator. Featuring Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice and likeness, Terminator 3 surprises players with innovative and exciting gameplay presented in a number of different styles utilizing the vehicles and enemies that come straight from the Terminator universe, pitting the Terminator against numerous ground-based and air forces. Engage in true movie-like combat and repeatedly face the ultimate killing machine, the T-X. Smash oppenents into walls, use close combat fighting with weapons, or make use of dozens of hand to hand combat moves in the Terminator's arsenal.
- A unique twist in the Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines story will also allow players to operate the Terminator before it was reprogrammed in the future to save John Connor.
- As the Terminator, players will face all comers in first-person action from the wastelands of the future to present-day Los Angeles.
- Military bases, laboratories and downtown Los Angeles are just a few of the more than 20 unique locations found in the game, which have been taken straight from the current Terminator timeline of events.
- More than 20 futuristic and modern-day weapons will be at the player's disposal for use in terminating any enemy in the most efficient manner possible, including the SkyNet Arc-Laser, Tech-Com Micro Rocket Launcher and the AR-15 Assault Rifle with M202 Grenade Launcher.
- Engage in true movie-like Terminator combat as they repeatedly face the ultimate killing machine, the T-X, throughout the single-player game. Smashing opponents into walls, massive two-handed chops and crushing kicks are just a few of the dozens of moves in the Terminator's arsenal.
Official URLOfficial Site
Plankton1652 and 5 others own Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
sleepingangel666 played Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Nov 15, 03 6:44am
Well, when I played the other Terminator game, I was dissapointed...in fact it sucked....
- Genre: Adventure (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Post-Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Black Ops Entertainment
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Nov 11, 2003