BackgroundEmbarking on a desperate search for Hans Voralberg, Kate Walker crosses Europe from West to East. She has left behind all her worldly possessions with the express purpose of joining the heir of the Voralberg family on his journey. Together, through mystical and enchanting lands, they will find their way to the mythical Syberia, land of the forgotten mammoths.
Thus Syberia II begins
The train leaves Aralbad under a quiet snowfall. Kate, Hans and Oscar, the loyal, humorous automaton, are heading to Romansbourg, the first of the four worlds to be explored in Syberia II.
The motley crew will clear the last bastions of Russian civilization followed by the Frozen North before arriving at Youkol Village, from where they will try to reach their final destination: Syberia. Along the way, they will have to overcome many obstacles and deal with shady characters to uncover clues vital to the continuation of their quest. Kate's timeless journey through Valadilene, Barrockstadt, Komkolzgrad and Aralbad has sparked an evolution in her character, from an ambitious lawyer to a curious and tenacious adventuress.
Kate's role has undergone a remarkable change. From being the pursuant, she becomes Han's main acolyte, his support in attaining the forgotten realm of the mammoths.
How will she react to this new situation? Can she live up to the choices she made?
Gameplay<li type="square">Challenging puzzles
<li type="square">Increased interactivity with characters (main and extras): clothes, movements, etc.
<li type="square">New original vehicles
<li type="square">Improved path finding
<li type="square">More action and suspense – more dynamic cinematics
<li type="square">More different major character
- An amazing story that will capture your imagination.
- Interact with many different characters and discover objects and clues that will help you through your journey.
- Interesting new characters and detailed 3D environments.
- An adventure combining captivating environments, charming characters, stimulating puzzles and a fascinating and evolving storyline.
- Dynamic graphics and lighting details such as glass reflections, ice texture, uniform fabric, and decals
- Real time snowfall and footstep marks
- Dynamic lighting and shadows
- Animated fog
- Enhanced in-game animation (decors and characters) and many depth effects in each environment for much more realis
In 2010 Anuman Interactive acquired Microïds, owners of the Syberia license, culminating in today's announcement... posted Nov 26, 12 4:41pm
Centurion and 1 others own Syberia II
Requiem played Syberia II
- Genre: Fantasy (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Steampunk, Alternate Reality
- Developer: Microids
- Publisher: Dreamcatcher Interactive
Released North America Oct 8, 2004