BackgroundSudeki puts each player in complete control of an entire team of adventure-seeking heroes as they battle with both blades and spells, trying to protect their home from the loathsome forces of darkness. Experience gigantic, incredibly detailed fantasy environments as a powerful sorceress, a master swordsman, a steam-punk gunslinger, and a shape-shifting huntress. Extreme combat and cooperative play set Sudeki apart.
GameplaySudeki is a RPG game that lets you control four characters through various levels filled with enemies and/or monsters. Switch between them and use their moves to weaken your foes. Just like any other RPG, this game lets you move your character throughout battles rather than selecting a move from a list. Some of your enemies will drop items after you beat them so pay close attention to that specific enemy once it has been defeated. This game is also both in First-Person (when using magic) and in Third Person (general perspective)
- Cinematic-style, real-time combat: Enjoy dozens of moves, slow-motion bullet time, earth-shattering spells, and hundreds of destructive melee and ranged weapons.
- Massive cooperative super strikes: Characters combine forces to devastate legions of foes.
- A horde of more than 100 enemies: Encounter everything from deadly dread spiders to massive battle fortresses.
- Battle as a team of four fierce heroes: Your team includes a beautiful and deadly sorceress, a steam-punk gunslinger, a powerful man-at-arms, and a shape-shifting huntress.
- Forge your heroes into legends: Build their skills, spell arsenal, weapons cache, and powers.
- Immense worlds to explore and tame: Environments are filled with hundreds of NPCs, cunning enemies, and twists and turns fraught with danger.
- Custom next-generation graphics engine: Built from the ground up for Xbox, this graphics engine features detailedfacial animation, bump-mapping, complex lighting, and awesome scale.
Official URLOfficial Site
If there's one thing the original Xbox needed more of it would be games in the RPG...
Although Sudeki is a rather deep RPG, it, like many other games of the day, uses sex...
Sudeki is a pretty good RPG. For all you people who are into the fast-paced action...
Looking for a good looking and heartfelt storyline with interesting characters, look...
Graphics: The sceniory and characters are both done very nicely. Its Xbox graphics at...
Microsoft Game Studios today announced the "Get in the Game!" sweepstakes on Xbox.com, which will give one lucky... posted Feb 13, 03 7:24pm