BackgroundVictoria McPherson is a brilliant young FBI agent who's investigating a serial-murder case in Chicago. The body count is now at five and she has no real leads, nothing but a mountain of circumstantial evidence and a boss who's breathing down her neck.
In order to take a break from it all, she decides to visit her father in the suburbs. Their discussions involve family stories which include Victoria's grandfather, who used to be a private investigator. This leads Victoria to read one of her grandfather's old case files, a file which reveals an uncomfortably high number of similarities between a 75-year-old case in Europe and the current string of killings in Chicago...
Take a deep breath and enter Still Life.
- Compelling scenario set in modern Chicago and late 1920's Prague, this 3rd person perspective, investigative puzzle-driven adventure introduces logical problem solving mixed with a complex and highly involving storyline to completely immerse the player.
- Play as two characters: Gustav (Gus) McPherson, returns from 'Post Mortem' in lengthy flashback gameplay sequences triggered by his granddaughter, Victoria MacPherson, reading his diary of his time spent in Prague. Gus was a Private Detective turned painter, and Victoria is an investigative police detective. Her current Serial Murder case is tied in a twisted and incredible plot to the Prague case that Gus solved too many years before
- Opportunity to investigate the crime scenes of gruesome serial homicides and to solve challenging puzzles finely integrated into the storyline
- Beautifully detailed environments, deep and intriguing characters
- Breath-taking cinematics reward the player throughout the experience of playing Still Life
- Numerous interesting NPCs to interact with which triggers story elements
Official URLOfficial Site
- Still life need help big time with cooking these ginger bread Nov 30
- Church Morgue place Sep 20
- grampas chest Jun 11
- still life Feb 13
EvilTediz597 and 3 others own Still Life
theConsolist and 1 others played Still Life