BackgroundThe futuristic military combat game returns with the Line of Contact sequel. Pilot more than 10 new mechs over the course of the game while engaging in five-on-five online combat through Xbox Live. with the massive 40 button/3 pedal controller. Create and customize emblems to personalize VTs and collaborate with other team members to accomplish objectives, expand territory and declare victory!
- Control your VT with the exclusive 40-button simulation controller designed and produced for Steel Battalion.
- Aside from the default cockpit view, a third-person perspective allows players to observe their VT in action during combat.
- More than 10 new massive Vertical Tank (VT) models to control.
- Steel Battalion ELine of Contact will make full use of the Xbox hardware in order to create ultra realistic visual effects and realistic mech battles.
- Create and customize emblems to personalize VTs.
Xbox Live features:
- Partake in the biggest online mech melee as opposing teams of five clash on the virtual battlefield.
- The Steel Battalion universe will evolve constantly as factions will gain and lose territory and as new combat situations are introduced.
- In Steel Battalion Line of Contact, collaborating with teammates will be a key part of accomplishing mission objectives all the while improving yourpersonal combat skills.
- Search for rare VT's hidden throughout the game.
UdaiTongpuTaxim and 1 others own Steel Battalion: Line of Contact
vixtroif only there were allot more people to play with then this would be the best online game ever. capcom shut down the servers for... SteelBattalionLineOfContact Xbox
Apr 16, 06 8:00pm