Average Review Score:
Steel Battalion Reviews
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|PGNx Media||8.6/10||Dec 31 '02|
|GameSpot||7.3/10||Nov 22 '02|
|Gamespy||87%||Jan 04 '03|
|»Submit a review link|
Steel Battalion Previews
|website||publish date||article rating|
|The Armchair Empire||May 06 '02|
|GameSpot||Sep 16 '02|
|GameSpot||Oct 31 '02|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted from Steel Battalion Reviews:Check out these quotes from Steel Battalion reviews & previews
"...Tekki could have probably been made playable using the standard Xbox controller and a menu-driven option system. The proprietary controller is unusual to say the least, but it's hard to say at this point whether the game truly justifies it."
"The visual style and graphics in Steel Battalion are all geared toward trying to create a believable world... In the audio department, Steel Battalion uses a number of techniques to bring realism to the game's audio."
"With a $200 price tag and an occasionally punishing approach, Steel Battalion was clearly designed to scare off all but the most hard-core game players."
- steel battailion for sale canada only sry
- Steel Battalion For Sale - Green Light Limited Edition Model
- Boom box? optional armor? how?
- Active SB boards and info
- Steel Battalion Controller Help
- I got it! I got it! I got it!!!
- steel battalion for sale?
- steel battalion 2
- Worth it?
- Game Pics (warning) Actual Pics