BackgroundSeveral years have passed since Kyle Katarn avenged his father's death and saved the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi. But when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges, Kyle knows he must reclaim his past in order to save his future. Players assume the role of Kyle as they employ a unique mix of weapons, Force powers and your lightsaber in both single- and multiplayer modes. Explore many Star Wars locales.
- Expanded and enhanced use of the lightsaber features a slew of attack and defense moves
- Tap into the powers of the Force including Jump, Push, Jedi Mind Tricks and more
- Employ combat or stealth, depending on the situation. When a fight is necessary, be at the ready with an arsenal of weapons: stun baton, Bryar blast pistol, blaster rifle to name but a few.
- Explore breathtaking Star Wars locales--Cloud City, the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4, Nar Shaddaa, the smugglers' moon--plus some never-before-seen locations
- Two multiplayer modes: Jedi training and team-based play
- Developed in conjunction with the critically acclaimed Raven Software using an advanced Quake III engine
Official URLOfficial Site
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast Walkthrough Video Series Feb 15
- Yavin Final Conflict help! Dec 18
- cairn reactor Dec 12
- cairn reactor Dec 9
Takiro and 7 others own Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Raina and 1 others played Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Oct 05, 09 4:05am
I acquired this game from my friend after I let him borrow KOTOR. This game looked...
This game is by far the worst thing I have ever seen come out of LucasArts. As a...
- Genre: Space Action (xbox)
- Developer: LucasArts
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America Nov 28, 2002
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
- Star Wars: Dark Forces