BackgroundWar! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Sith Lord, Darth Tyranus.
There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere. In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievous, has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate. As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage, two Jedi Knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor.
Anakin Skywalker and his mentor Obi-Wan Kenobi manage to infiltrate the unyielding droid defense and enter the Separatist Spaceship. Will they succeed in their mission? Can they save the Chancellor's life and their own? Using their lightsabers and Jedi powers, the two Jedi Knights fight hard to incapacitate the Separatist guards.
Both Jedi are marked by fate. Both will face ultimate choices and sacrifice. And the Dark Side is more prevalent than ever, leaving only pain and suffering in its path. Hearts are destined to be broken and lives destroyed. Which path will you choose?
GameplayIn the Star Wars: Episode III video game, players will control all the Jedi abilities of both Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, including devastating Force powers and advanced lightsaber techniques involving robust combo attacks and defensive maneuvers. As Anakin, players will unleash the power of the dark side in ruthless lightsaber and Force attacks. As Obi-Wan, players will struggle to save the galaxy from darkness by focusing the power of the light side into swift and precise lightsaber attacks and using the Force to control enemy actions
- The Powers of a Jedi - Play as Anakin Skywalker or Obi-Wan Kenobi. Experience epic duels from the film that test your lightsaber skills and Force powers. Enhance your Jedi with new combo moves and upgradeable attacks.
- Exclusive Movie Content - Gripping sound effects from the film created by Skywalker Sound and an authentic Star Wars soundtrack intensifies the action.
- Go Beyond the Film - Battle through 16 interactive levels including never-before-seen locations inspired by the film. Clash with Darth Vader and other enemies in multiplayer duels. Unlock other characters, locations and bonuses.
- Vader? Mar 2
- What things would you have liked to be in the game? Feb 25
- Back in the Days Feb 25
- The Movie Footage Feb 25
Takiro and 40 others own Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
Raina and 10 others played Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
gamerboy37Good bosses and graphics and character voices StarWarsRevengeOfTheSith PS2
Oct 23, 09 6:20am
MachienzoFun at first, but gets tiresome and repetitive. Overhyped. StarWarsRevengeOfTheSith PS2
Sep 19, 09 1:20am
lovegamingI am getting better at playing Obi-Wan. Too bad I cannot be Yoda; then, I would kick . . . the Force out of them. StarWarsRevengeOfTheSith Xbox
Jul 15, 09 2:01am
Celes LeonhartCouldn't beat Darth Tyranous, too bloody hard. StarWarsRevengeOfTheSith PS2
Jun 12, 09 5:39am
StigmatisedWasn't really a Star Wars fan, not sure why I bought this. But its a good game which is rare for games based on movies. StarWarsRevengeOfTheSith PS2
May 27, 09 1:26pm
Data782I finally won it, but I still have the Bonus Level stuff. It's pretty good, but it gets tough at times. Even stressing =P StarWarsRevengeOfTheSith PS2
Apr 27, 09 12:11am
Twin_MasterAnother movie license which is decent in a sense but not a long term game. StarWarsRevengeOfTheSith PS2
Jan 16, 09 9:12am
Oct 19, 08 6:09pm
Aug 17, 08 2:25pm
- Genre: Adventure (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: The Collective
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America May 5, 2005 Europe May 5, 2005 Australia May 5, 2005
- Also known as:
- Star Wars Episode III: Sith no Fukushuu in Japan
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II