BackgroundSSX Tricky is the sequel to SSX. This version has 6 new characters, as well as 6 of the originals, all with a pumped up repertoire of tricks. There are also 2 new courses in Alaska and British Columbia. Tunes are provided by Mix Master Mike, Aphrodite, and others.
- Insane Circus-Like Tricks and Big Air - New "Uber" tricks take airborne stunting to the next level..
- Surreal, Mind-Blowing Worlds - All-new Garibaldi and Valdez courses. Garibaldi is located in the heart of British Colombia, Canada,where it's all about "BIG AIR." Valdez features near-vertical sections of snow and huge cliff drops on what promises to be the scariest, "edge-of-your-board" course yet.
- Unprecedented Gameplay Controls - Second-generation rider physics provide more in-air and on-snow user control.
- 12 International Superstar Riders- Six all-new competitors plus six riders from the original SSX make up the circuit.
- Celebrity voice talent brings the characters to life.
- Unsurpassed Speed - Survival mode racing.
- 3 Gameplay Modes - Compete in the World Circuit, go head-to-head in the unique Showoff (trick) versions of nine courses on the World Circuit, or just kick it in Free Ride.
- Sick In-Game Beats - New releases and exclusive mixes from the cutting edge world of electronic breaks and beats by turntable all-stars Mix Master Mike (Beastie Boys), Aphrodite, The Plump DJ's, and more.
- DVD Media - DVD technology delivers a new 3D front end as well as exclusive behind-the-scenes and making-of footage, from voice recording sessions to off-the-mountain interaction between the riders.
- Fresh New Soundtrack - Music and sound effects integrate with the action to create more emotional moments before, during, and after they occur, delivering a more interactive and intelligent companion to gameplay.
Official URLOfficial Site
the gir played SSX Tricky
the gir and 11 others own SSX Tricky
For a game that's two years old and counting, I'm still simply amazed. This is one of...
- Genre: X-treme Sports (Xbox)
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Dec 11, 2001