BackgroundSomething very strange is happening in Central Park. A powerful weapon of celestial design has opened a gateway to Hell and demons are forcing their way into the human realm. The Angels, however have no intention of closing the gateway, willing to sacrifice humanity in their plan to destroy Hell. In fact, they plan on powering this weapon with the most potent source or Necroplasm outside of Hell, Spawn. Can Spawn save the earth and himself from total annihilation?
- Seven areas with over 30 levels to explore.
- Battle enemies from both heaven and hell.
- Game play and story line elements contributed by Todd McFarlane.
- Combine attacks with Spawn's axe, Agony, and arsenal of guns and Hell Powers.
- Stunning graphics and beautifully rendered 3D environments.
- Interactive and destructible environments.
Official URLOfficial Site
lonewolveshardt and 3 others own Spawn: Armageddon
Although initially dissapointing ( graphics almost at PS1 level, Spawn is not glossy...
$ Compare PricesView all 16 screenshots