BackgroundSonic and his 2 of his friends, Knuckles and Tails will have to work together on this adventure. Players will have to use the vitality of Sonic, the force of Knuckles, and Tails' ability to fly to pass the trials.
GameplayIn "Sonic Heroes," Sonic embarks on his biggest adventure ever, with his trademark blazing speed and a new gameplay twist. Sonic and his friends have evolved, adopting a configuration feature that allows gamers to control three playable characters simultaneously, using Sonic's speed, Knuckles' power, and Tails' ability to fly, to conquer massive worlds. This team-based gameplay marks the next evolution in Sonic's gaming career, taking platform gaming to a completely new level. Using the three formations and the powerful moves that each team member has, Sonic and his friends combine forces to battle the ultimate evil.
- Play as one of four teams for a total of 12 playable characters - Team Sonic, Team Dark, Team Rose, or Team Chaotix - each with their own unique signature moves and story line.
- Each team boasts multiple specialised stages with unique missions and CG movies driving each "team" story forward.
- Experiment with team formations to learn the best way to defeat enemies, solve puzzles, and navigate massive environments.
- Each stage contains multiple paths and missions for maximum replay-ability.
- 1 - 2 Players.
- Sonic's first appearance on XBOX
Official URLOfficial Site
WhiteFlare and 2 others played Sonic Heroes
WhiteFlare and 34 others own Sonic Heroes
- Genre: Platform (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Anime, Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Jan 27, 2004 Europe Feb 6, 2004 Japan Dec 30, 2003 Australia Dec 12, 2003