BackgroundIn State of Emergency the object of the game is to loot, pillage, scrap anyone or everyone around, and generally add to the mayhem and frustration of living under the tyranny of the evil Corporation. In progressive mode there are actual missions to complete while the freestyle mode lets you just go completely ballistic. Weapons include anything from fisticuffs to stuff you find on the street to grenades and flame-throwers.
- It's a riot - a total free-for-all where you have to beat up everything and everyone in order to make your way through the game.
- 118 diverse and entertaining missions range from protection to punishment.
- Over 250 people on screen at once – including Corporation enforcers, ruthless gangs and innocent civilians – you'll have to act strategically to not harm the civilians and to defeat your enemies.
- Choose from one of five rebels, each with different strengths and weaknesses, each with their own underlying motives for toppling The Corporation.
- Deep selection of hand-to-hand fighting moves including deadly combinations to master, back attacks, special attacks to free yourself from a crowd, grab attacks and dash attacks. The beatings continue right down to the ground with foot stomp attacks and punches.
- Tons of super-destructive weapons help you cause mayhem on the streets of Capitol City. The full arsenal includes a pistol, Uzi, AK47, M16, Flame Thrower, Rocket Launcher, Molotov Cocktail, Tazer and Pepper Spray.
- 4 enormous and fully interactive environments include the Mall, Chinatown, the East Side and Corporation Central.
- Completely interactive environments let you smash up your surroundings, pick up environmental objects and interact with any of the characters displayed on screen.
- Whether it is Corporation death squads or ruthless gangs, prepare to fight a LOT of enemies at one time.
- Absolute mayhem prevails as hundreds of people fill the screen! The citizens of Capitol City have individual reactions to the events around them, some will fight while others cower in fear.
- Watch yourself - Corporation Enforcers prowl the streets looking to stop trouble and are ready to use any and all means necessary to do so.
ok i guess really good for the $6 i payed for it used so i cant complain i actually...
this game is just plain horrible, it joins batman dark tomorrow as one of the worst...
this game is the biggest load of crap i have ever laid my eyes on the develepors...