BackgroundExperience the dramatic intensity of the frontlines of a war through the eyes of the first of a new breed of super soldiers in this gritty and epic first-person action game.
In the not so distant Future, Lt. Nathan Frost is challenged to stop a renegade regime from eradicating the civilized world.
Hong Kong, 2065. 2nd Lt. Nathan Frost is just a regular grunt until he volunteers for a super-soldier transformation for an international army called the Liberty Coalition. A painful series of surgeries gives Frost extra-normal abilities via implanted enhancements, which place him on the frontlines of a war against a destructive regime. After a military coup leaves him stranded in hostile territory, cut off from command with only a handful of men, Frost must stop the militia's secret weapon that threatens to plunge the world into darkness.
- Robust online multiplayer experience with 16 players and voice over IP support - classic and new multiplayer modes are offered, including some modes uniquely designed for the PS2 and XB platforms
- Arsenal of unique weapons and secondary items including the Riot WallTM and the "Kicker" physics gun yield a variety and depth of gameplay never before realized, especially when leveraged in multiplayer play.
- Vehicles serve as functional obstacle solving tools, for rescue attempts and as weapons in both single and multiplayer gameplay.
- Use Biomods to customize, upgrade and exploit your character's superhuman powers.
- Build an emotional connection to your comrades in battle; during the missions you have the power to rescue, heal and protect them. Neglect their cries for help and view with shame their names on the War Memorial Wall at the end of the game
- Wide variety in mission pacing ranges from frenetic action of battlefield chaos to tactical infiltration style missions
- Storyline is grounded in a believable, relevant near future setting, in a war as seen through the eyes of a hero
- Pick-up & play, visceral action pulls the player through a cinematically immersive storyline
- 11 missions spanning across 16 maps including the dilapidated Opera House, the twisting jungle at the city perimeter, a Buddhist Temple converted, and sprawling urban Wasteland
Official URLOfficial Site
FatalDeathSG45 and 5 others own Project: Snowblind
muthsera666 played Project: Snowblind