BackgroundSilent Hill 2 returns players to the eerie town of Silent Hill in a new story with all new characters. You assume the role of James, who receives a cryptic letter from his wife asking him to meet her in Silent Hill, a place that holds great meaning for the couple. What would normally be a comforting, even romantic letter scares and confuses James his wife has been dead for three years. The mystery of the letter compels him to return to the surreal horror and all-too-real danger in Silent Hill.
- Return to Silent Hill and explore parts of the town that were closed off in the original.
- Incredible graphics and true-to-life CG visuals leave you on the edge of your seat.
- Real-time weather effects, morphing and shadows will confuse your senses.
- Atmospheric lighting and ambient surround sound makes every moment suspenseful.
- Dynamic camera effects and beautifully rendered environments deliver a cinematic horror experience.
- All new story and all new characters.
Previously known as "Silent Hill 2: Director's Cut".
Added on: May 15, 2001
Official URLOfficial Site
In a recent interview, horror film producer Don Carmody (Silent Hill, Resident Evil: Apocolypse) mentioned the... posted Aug 13, 10 2:55am
With all the violent games out there taking heat for allegedly influencing crazies to murder and do other weird... posted Oct 28, 09 7:50pm
If there is any type of survival horror game that suits your needs, it has to be...
cool game but the monsters are to few... anyway... this game is great... but I think...
i played it this game before the first chapter of it it was very scary i liked it the...
Get your ass off this computer an go rent it or buy it NOW. It's a scary game. Easy. I...
- Genre: Mystery (Xbox)
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Dec 21, 2001
- Also known as:
- Silent Hill 2: Inner Fears in Europe
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
- Silent Hill Origins
- Silent Hill 4: The Room
- Silent Hill 3
- Silent Hill 2