Also on: PS2
Release Dates NA Aug 26, 03
JasonKaotic and 12 others played Soul Calibur II
Sekular Goldfish and 50 others own Soul Calibur II
XcaptainXobliviousX Dec 26, 09 1:33amahh, these where the days. back before they killed voldo's move-set, lol.
MrGrimm Aug 19, 09 11:42amThe Soul Calibur series is my favorite fighting game series.
Millet Jul 12, 09 3:37pmIt is definitely Soul Calibur as far as I know, but I kind of wish that I had some way to practise special moves without the wait...
vixtro Apr 16, 06 8:00pmgood but not as good as the original. feels too slow compared to original
BackgroundThe game takes place in the latter half of the 16th century, as the major countries of the world are beginning to intermingle and grow together. It has been four years since an evil presence arose, and rumors of the powerful Soul Edge are spreading throughout the land. Nightmare has returned, along with the Soul Edge, and a band of fighters from the East and West must once again assume control of the Soul Edge for their own unique motives.
- Fluid and intuitive control system, which allows for full use of the 3D environment.
- 13 historic fighters plus all new combatants including Necrid and Spawn, designed by Todd McFarlane Productions, Inc.
- Exciting gameplay modes like Team Battle, Arcade, Time Attack, Versus and the all new Weapon Master mode, where you can collect 200 weapons to equip your characters.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Soul Blade (1997)
- Soul Calibur Legends (2007)
- Soul Calibur II (2003)
- Soul Calibur (1999)
- SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny (2009)