BackgroundPredator: Concrete Jungle unfolds the gripping tale of the alien's history on Earth between two separate time periods, 1930 and 2030, as the Predator embarks on a mission of revenge upon a Mafia organization and its leader who seek to expose its very existence. Taking inspiration from the popular film franchise, the game allows players to roam a vast city landscape while stalking human prey with weapons of annihilation, cloaking technology, and various vision modes
- Experience the hunt from the perspective of the Predator. Kill at will, or hunt with honor.
- Original story that ties into the Predator film and comic mythologies, including the back story to the Weyland-Yutani empire.
- Arsenal of quintessential Predator weapons such as the plasma canon, combi stick, spear gun, and smart disc.
- Living, breathing city that reacts to every action and move that the Predator makes.
- Highly responsive combat system that enables the Predator to stylize its attack moves.
- 4 different vision modes to enhance the hunting experience - Thermal Vision, Prey Vision, Tech Vision and Neural Scan.
- Colossal, free roaming city environments that are the perfect hunting grounds along with real-life day/night and weather cycles.
Another attempt to capitalize on the recent popularity of video games based on popular...
There have been a few Alien Vs. Predator games, most of them not very good. Predator:...
Dont go for the pro reviews, "Predator: concrete" jungle is a game that any...
- Genre: Adventure (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Mob/Organized Crime, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Eurocom
- Publisher: VU Games
Released North America Apr 14, 2005