BackgroundThe next installment of the ever popular series. This one looks set to be a true MMORPG something which is new to the series and so should be an exciting adventure.
- A full-featured single-player campaign spanning more than 40 hours of gameplay.
- Three different planets to explore.
- A strong ensemble joins Ethan on his journey; each character has their own unique skill set to bring into battle.
- Controllable vehicles make transportation easier and more fun.
- More than 20 dungeons in the single-player adventure.
- A giant game world that will evolve with new content online over the course of several years.
Official URLOfficial Site
x 3PITOM3 played Phantasy Star Universe
TskyoTaiI love the storyline of this game. Its really an amazing game, too under rated. PhantasyStarUniverse Xbox
Dec 13, 10 5:50am
Those who played the online Phantasy Star games, particularly since the Dreamcast era are in for a sad day, at... posted Jan 26, 10 4:33am
gerard way owns youTerrible voice acting, but I like the gameplay. PhantasyStarUniverse Xbox
Jun 09, 09 3:23pm
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released Japan Q3 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (32)
- Phantasy Star Online 2
- Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus
- Phantasy Star Universe
- Phantasy Star Online