BackgroundThe year: 2020. Joanna Dark, a young and ambitious would-be secret agent, tumbles into the first of many conspiracies which are to cast a long shadow across her future. In this life-changing episode, Joanna and her father Jack find themselves swept up in the wake of circumstances which, if left unchecked, could set in motion a worldwide power struggle of devastating proportions. As Joanna faces up to impossible situations, grim revelations and motives as cold and black as death, her life rapidly boils down to a single question: can Fate erase two generations of the Dark clan from history overnight, or can they stay alive long enough to help save a world that may not be worth saving?
GameplayWith key members of the Perfect Dark and GoldenEye development teams still at the reins, you can rest assured that the gameplay will live up to Rare veterans' expectations while providing a perfect jump-in point for newcomers. It's an all-encompassing stealth/shooter experience lifted to new heights by the compelling storyline, myriad game modes, high-definition next-gen graphics and of course an eye-popping selection of firearms, rides and lethal gadgetry.
- Engrossing single-player action: Brought to life in startling high definition (HD), Perfect Dark: Zero challeges players to guide Joanna Dark on her journey to become the perfect agent, A fully interactive world, beautiful graphics, and breathtaking special effects combine with Xbox Live functionality to provide players with a one-of-a-kind single-player experience.
- Gripping, action-packed storyline: Years before the original Perfect Dark, players assume the role of Perfect Agent Joanna Dark in a gripping story, with the action in this sci-fi thriller centered on espionage, conspiracy, and a mysterious global conflict.
- Unparalleled online play via Xbox Live: Perfect Dark: Zero delivers unprecedented online action and flexibility, supporting upwards of 50 players online. The game includes fully scalable environments, and complete online support with tournaments, rankings, and more.
- Extraordinary variety of gameplay options: Players can choose between a story-driven single-player campaign and various multiplayer options, including four-player splitscreen and cooperative action, for infinite replayability.
- Massive arsenal of weapons, gadgets, and vehicles: The title features many of the classic weapons and gadgets from the original game, as well as countless additions. Combat-enabled vehicles including jetpacks, hovercrafts, and motorcycles are also available.
Official URLOfficial Site
Serene Guardian and 5 others own Perfect Dark Zero
- Genre: Adventure (Xbox)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Rare
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Nov 17, 2005 Europe Dec 5, 2005 Japan Dec 10, 2005